Sunday 10 May 2015

STREET FOOD #streetfood #streetfoodsicilia


Hi,

today lakeinloveweddingcomo.com would like to talk to you about street food.
Last week I was at a fair and walking around an apecar named "ape vintage" took my attention. The flavor was so amazing to drive me there like in a cartoon. What a beautiful finding! I have been delighted with fantastic handmade "arancini" and "cannoli di ricotta" coming directly from Sicily. I do not remember to have eaten so good before. I don't know how to explain better, but the mix between the ape that reminds me the holidays, the beach, the sea and this amazing food made that simple situation a perfect moment. 
I proposed to one of my brides to add it to the buffet and she was really enthusiastic.
Here you can find the website and some pictures. They represent also a beautiful picture of Italy, country of entrepreneurship, tradition and great food. Have a look and let me know what do you think.

http://www.lubarslowstreetfood.com


1 comment: